Sunday, August 21, 2011

Tweets and Feeds and Hashtags, Oh My!

Spent a few hours today trying (and mostly failing) to find my fellow SLISers on Twitter.  Not sure whether it takes a few hours/days for new people to show up in the Twitter search, or if there are just so many people out there that I'm not finding the right people out of all the competing names.  Hope that part gets easier - I'll keep looking for everyone!

Also, twitter apps are very useful.  I am very hopeful about Twilert (even if the name does sound like some kind of home-security-system inspired by glittery vampires).  WeFollow hasn't been quite as cooperative, but given my total absence of luck in finding people on Twitter itself, I can't really hold it too accountable for that.

My Luddititude is re-asserting itself after a morning of online social shenanigans, so I'm off for a blissfully disconnected Sunday afternoon.  Wishing everyone best luck, fast connections, and working widgets for their own getting-started projects!

No comments:

Post a Comment