Monday, July 15, 2013

Traction Man and the Beach Odyssey, Mini Grey

Traction Man and the Beach Odyssey
Mini Grey
July 15, 2013
ISBN: 978-0375869525 
Oh, My, God.... I love Traction Man!  How did I miss this for over two months!
This one is not as good as Traction Man is Here! (Mini Grey, ISBN: 9780307931115), but better than the second: Traction Man Meets Turbo Dog (ISBN: 9780375855832).  I swear I will re-read or use these for storytime and review them both.  Until then; taken as a collection, Traction Man is AMAZING!!

Now, off to the beach.  I'm easily swayed by beaches and oceans, and I also have to say that the "Brown and Sticky" joke (one of my husband's favorites) popsicle stick did me in.
I also must say that Traction Man(tm)'s creators are clever sorts to make his clothes disintegrate so quickly.  He looked quite the Robinson Crusoe by the time he was "rescued."
Facial expressions are just killer, as always.
Especially liked the ladies roughing it in the borrowed clothes, getting all up into the excavating.  Hell yes! 
Win all around.

No comments:

Post a Comment