Thursday, December 15, 2016

S.A.D. is a pain in the bum.

Apologies for the long unscheduled break, but Seasonal Affected Disorder (SAD: what a cutesy appropriate acronym) is a giant pain in the patootie, and it really beats me up every fall. For me, I always have a really nasty adjustment period in the early fall, but as of now, I'm fairly settled into my "new normal" for the winter.  Imagine if you took a hibernating bear and forced her to stay awake and go to work every day in the winter. Lots of grumping, lots of eating really unhealthy foods, and LOTS of sleep. That's me, just a lot less hairy.

I'm back up and running, and I want to stay caught up with the current crop of reviews and storytimes for y'all, but I also don't want to ignore all the work I did (by the skin of my teeth, some days, but I did it) over the fall while I wasn't able to blog about it.

So I'll be catching past reads up roughly chronologically.  Christmas break is coming up, but I'll set up a series of auto-posts and use that time away from work to help catch up.  If everything goes according to plan, I'll be caught back up by New Years!





 

No comments:

Post a Comment